The dream spots and guaranteed Middle-East sunshine lure many pros to Israel year after year. As a result, many of the best video parts include riding here. What sometimes flies under-the-radar though, is the local scene.
Last year we set out to catch a fairly routine trip with Sar Levi and a few others including visiting Canadian rider Justin Hughes (WTP). After working year-round, he and his friends book time off work to travel from their hometown – Tel Aviv – to Be’er Sheva, Arad, Eilat and Mitzpe Ramon.
In a country with mixed views in the press and a unique history, one thing we found stood out is that BMXers are BMXers wherever they’re from. We were warmly welcomed and these guys just want to ride their bikes.
Follow Sar Levi, Alon Kosoy, Justin Hughes and Boris Choumakov on a road trip around Israel.
See the trip in photos here.
Directed by Jonny Ashworth / Filmed and edited by Jonny Ashworth and Olly Geary
Reed Stark on a recent California to New York trip, from the hot ditches of Texas to the cold streets of NYC, follow the Giraffic one on another street Safari……
Out on DIGBMX.COM this Friday is a film following our own Sar Levi and friends on a road trip around Israel. There’s action from Be’er Sheva’s Thanks Jam, the Dead Sea and street riding in desert towns. It’s a scene quite unique to others, yet no different. Tune in Friday 12th January…
Our most recent ad for Kriss Kyle’s new Flight seat is a flashback to warmer summer days at the local trails, photo by Dave Sowerby.
Kriss’s new slim Pivotal design Flight seat features tough Kevlar corners for added durability and an embossed logo. The Flight seat is available in brown and black from BSD stockists right now.
THE FLIGHT SEAT FEATURES:
– Leather effect vinyl cover
– Kevlar bumpers for durability
– Embossed BSD logo
– Slim Pivotal only
Get the full spec and more pictures of the Flight Seat here >.
Alex Donnachie recently set up this minty fresh ride, the new white parts look great on the new ‘minted’ colourway ALVX. He’s also switched up his stem for the oversized 1″ version of the Dropped stem, our new front loader. It’s good to see the front load stem getting some love again for 2018! How good does this bike look!!…
A FEW WORDS FROM ALEX ABOUT HIS SETUP:
“Just to try something different I went with the new Dropped front load stem for this bike and I’m enjoying the way it feels. Finally the white Donnastreet tyres arrived and I love how they look with my new mint green colour way. Can’t wait for my knee to be fixed so I can properly ride this new setup…”
Alex Donnachie’s BSD ALVX frame setup:
– FRAME: ‘Minted’ BSD ALVX 20.6″ frame
– BARS: Black BSD OS 1″ Zingbars
– GRIPS: White BSD Slims grip
– STEM: Black BSD OS 1″ Dropped stem
– HEADSET: BSD integrated headset
– FORKS: Black BSD Jonesin’ Fork
– SPROCKET: Black BSD Guard Sprocket 25t
– CRANKS: Black BSD Substance XL cranks 165mm
– PEDALS: White BSD Safari pedals
– CHAIN: BSD 1991 halflink chain
– REAR HUB: Black BSD Westcoaster Hub with Jersey Barrier hub guards
– REAR TIRE: White BSD Donnastreet tire 2.4″
– REAR RIM: Black BSD NASA rim
– FRONT HUB: Black BSD Front Street PRO hub with Jersey Barrier hub guards
– FRONT TIRE: White BSD Donnastreet tire 2.4″
– FRONT RIM: Black BSD NASA rim
– PEGS: BSD Rude Tube LT XL
– SEAT: Blackout Camo BSD Soulja seat
– SEAT POST: Black BSD Blitzed post
Alex D and Bruno Hoffman in the latest Vans Unfiltered video in Morocco…
Unit 23 Skatepark held their ‘Jingle Buels’ jam at the weekend and Alex D and Dave Sowerby were on hand to film the proceedings. As always with the Unit crew the jam was about getting people together for a fun time and some amazing riding went off from the likes of Kriss Kyle, Connor Mailey, Jake Walters, Kieran Reilly, Harry Walker and Chaz Mailey who ran double duty between hosting the jam and opening up new wall ride lines in the bowl! It was a super fun day and we’re hoping a pre-Xmas jam at Unit 23 will become a yearly thing from now on…