Products - Safari Frame
New for 2017 is Reed Stark’s Safari frame. Reed was looking for a frame with a super long front end but combined with a short back end and regular head angle. It’s built for urban adventure wherever your street safari takes you…
The Safari frame features:
– New invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners.
– External DT and TT gussets.
– Super wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Mid bottom bracket.
– Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
– No brake mounts.
*2018 colours available from late November.
Toptube lengths:20.6″, 21″, 21.4″and 21.8″
Rear end length:13″ – 13.5″
Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly