Products - RVIDXR v3 Frame
David Grant designed the Raider to be a bigger more stable street frame than the other BSD frames, with a mid length rear end and super tall geometry, this frame is built to grind and handle huge set ups.
The Raider frame features:
– New invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners.
– External gussets on TT and DT.
– Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Curved ends on stays for peg clearance.
– Tapered seat and chainstays.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Mid bottom bracket.
– Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
– Removable brake mounts.
Toptube lengths:20.7″, 21″ 21.3″ and 21.6″
Rear end length:13.5 – 14″
Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly
Clear coat raw