Products - WZA Frame
Jersey is the longest serving member on the BSD team, 12 years in and still shredding as hard as ever. The WZA frame was first introduced back in 2009 and has been tweaked over the years to the version you see now – black and raw only, street as ever…
The WZA frame features:
– Double butted tubing on front triangle.
– Dropouts designed to fit peg and hubguard with no overhang.
– Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Tapered seat and chainstays.
– Completely brakeless.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
– Mid bottom bracket.
Toptube lengths:20.6″, 20.85″ and 21.1″
Rear end length:12.8″ – 13.4″
Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly
Clear coat raw