Products - WZA Frame
Mike Taylor loves details, and the WZA frame continues to be refined. The 2015 WZA comes with a whole new look with all new graphics, a revised seatclamp design and new burgundy paint colour for this year…
The WZA frame features:
– New straight gauge tubing on front triangle.
– Dropouts designed to fit peg and hubguard with no overhang.
– Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Tapered seat and chainstays.
– Completely brakeless.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Mid bottom bracket.
Toptube lengths:20.6″, 20.85″ and 21.1″
Rear end length:12.8″ – 13.4″
Clear coat raw