- !! BUY 1, GET 1 HALF PRICE ON ALL OS BARS & STEMS !!
- BUY NOW, PAY LATER - HASSLE FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE
- SPECIAL OFFER - 25% OFF POLISHED MINDWHEELS
- FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50
- CLEARANCE SALE - UP TO 50% OFF SELECTED ITEMS
- FREE GIFTS WITH ORDERS OVER £100
- FREE BSD HEADSET WITH EVERY FRAME PURCHASE
- FREE STICKERS WITH EVERY ORDER
Giraffic Safari frame
Available for a limited time only, the new special edition Giraffic Safari frame, featuring a two tone paint job with custom giraffe print Safari graphics, for street lurkers only...
|Toptube lengths||20.6 / 21 / 21.4 / 21.8|
|Rear end length||13-13.5"|
|Brake mounts||none - brakeless|
|Tubing||Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly|
The Safari frame is a tall frame with a big standover and because of this it also has a taller headtube to keep the frame angles looking nice. The taller headtube distributes stress at the front of the frame over a larger area and also means you can run your stem and forks with no headset spacers for a cleaner look up front.
Invest Cast Dropouts
The dropout is cast as one piece, much stronger than a plate welded to a tube. 7mm thick to provide good support for your axle, and the small shape has been designed for grinding meaning there's no overhang to catch on ledges or rails, also the dropout is heat treated before welding making it extra tough. And finally there are integrated chain tensioner bolts inside.
On a frame the highest concentration of stress is at the junctions between the headtube/toptube and headtube/downtube. To handle the pressures of modern riding, the required strength is achieved by beefing this area up using a combination of butted tubing and external gussets.