Tony Malouf and his signature Clear Water Beverage special edition frame.
The latest flavour of Beverage to hit the street is the Clear Water version featuring a clear water raw finish and a chilled tropical vibe. Filtered slowly though volcanic rock, collecting essential minerals such as TGF and creating a unique mineral profile, so much purer and richer in taste than other chromoly bicycle frames.
Filmed by Jeff Wescott.
Edited by Tony Malouf.
THE CLEAR WATER BEVERAGE FRAME FEATURES:
– External toptube gusset with Acid face logo
– CNC machined headtube logo
– Tapered stays
– Toptube sizes : 20.3″, 20.65″ and 21″
– Headtube angle : 75° (updated for all 2015 Beverage frames)
– Chain stay length : 13.25 to 13.65″
– Weight : 4.9 lbs
– Colours : Clear water raw only
Get the full spec and more pictures on The Clear Water Beverage frame page here >