- !! BUY 1, GET 1 HALF PRICE ON ALL OS BARS & STEMS !!
- BUY NOW, PAY LATER - HASSLE FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE
- SPECIAL OFFER - 25% OFF POLISHED MINDWHEELS
- FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50
- CLEARANCE SALE - UP TO 50% OFF SELECTED ITEMS
- FREE GIFTS WITH ORDERS OVER £100
- FREE BSD HEADSET WITH EVERY FRAME PURCHASE
- FREE STICKERS WITH EVERY ORDER
It all began back in the summer of 1991 when a group of BMX friends started making videos of the trips they went on and the jams they took part in. From the first video Stress Kings to Steel Rods and Sleezy Rider the BSD name was born. At our core BSD’s ethos was and still is about hanging out with friends, travelling the world, riding bikes and having a laugh. It is also about making the best quality BMX products out there, while still having a lot of fun in the process...
In 1998 our first BSD product came out, it was a custom 44t, 10mm thick beast of a sprocket. Grant Smith, owner of BSD trained as a mechanical design engineer and decided to start applying what he knew to BMX parts. Jump forward to 2005 and more BSD products were added to our line. Quality and innovation has always been key to what we do. In 2005 we came out with the Jersey Barrier hubguard, the very first push on plastic hubguard to be developed, now an industry standard used by many BMX companies out there.
Today, we are stoked to offer the full range of premium BMX parts to build your custom bike. To sum up what BSD is now, we are an award-winning, rider owned BMX brand, designed by riders for riders. We pride ourselves on making design led, innovative BMX frames and parts built for abuse. We are also very proud of our amazing team of riders who represent what BSD is all about.