- • COVID-19 UPDATE - ALL ONLINE ORDERS ARE SHIPPING AS NORMAL •
- BUY NOW, PAY LATER - HASSLE FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE
- FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50
- !! BUY 1, GET 1 HALF PRICE ON ALL OS BARS & STEMS !!
- FREE GIFTS WITH ORDERS OVER £100
- FREE BSD HEADSET WITH EVERY FRAME PURCHASE
- FREE STICKERS WITH EVERY ORDER
|Toptube lengths||20.7" / 21" / 21.3" / 21.7"|
|Rear end length||13.4 - 13.9"|
|Brake mounts||removable - brake kit available separately|
|Tubing||Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly|
|Colours||Raw / Dark Blue|
Invest Cast Seatclamp
The invest cast seatclamp is brazed onto the frame so there's no need for a separate clamp. Also the slot cut beneath the seatclamp gives more clamping power less torque on the bolt.
Invest Cast Dropouts
Because the dropout is cast as one piece it's much stronger than a plate welded to a tube. 7mm thick to provide good support for your axle, and the small shape has been designed for grinding meaning there's no overhang to catch on ledges or rails, also the dropout is heat treated before welding making it extra tough. And finally there's an integrated chain tensioner bolts inside.
INVEST CAST SEATSTAY BRIDGE
We've used a new heat treated invest cast seatstay bridge on the Sureshot frame which offers a stronger and stiffer rear end.