- !! BUY 1, GET 1 HALF PRICE ON ALL OS BARS & STEMS !!
- BUY NOW, PAY LATER - HASSLE FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE
- SPECIAL OFFER - 25% OFF POLISHED MINDWHEELS
- FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50
- CLEARANCE SALE - UP TO 50% OFF SELECTED ITEMS
- FREE GIFTS WITH ORDERS OVER £100
- FREE BSD HEADSET WITH EVERY FRAME PURCHASE
- FREE STICKERS WITH EVERY ORDER
The Sureshot is our new frame designed with a more ramp/park/trails geometry than our other frames. Utilizing a low BB, longer rear end, mellower head angle and removable brake lugs, this frame is a true all rounder.
Built for high speed roasting! 'cause you can't, you won't, and you don't stop...
|Toptube lengths||20.7" / 21" / 21.3" / 21.7"|
|Rear end length||13.4 - 13.9"|
|Brake mounts||removable - brake kit available separately|
|Tubing||Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly|
|Colours||Black / Burgundy|
Invest Cast Seatclamp
The invest cast seatclamp is brazed onto the frame so there's no need for a separate clamp. Also the slot cut beneath the seatclamp gives more clamping power less torque on the bolt.
Invest Cast Dropouts
Because the dropout is cast as one piece it's much stronger than a plate welded to a tube. 7mm thick to provide good support for your axle, and the small shape has been designed for grinding meaning there's no overhang to catch on ledges or rails, also the dropout is heat treated before welding making it extra tough. And finally there's an integrated chain tensioner bolts inside.
INVEST CAST SEATSTAY BRIDGE
We've used a new heat treated invest cast seatstay bridge on the Sureshot frame which offers a stronger and stiffer rear end.