Styled on an old classic, the TBT sprocket is a throwback to the glory days but built for modern riding...
– Fully CNC’d dual thickness sprocket
– Super tough 7075-T6 construction
– 8mm thick at the edges for strength
– Tapers to 6mm at the center to save weight
– Centre hole 24mm, supplied with both 19mm and 22mm top hat washers to fit all cranks
Video 16 Mar 23
2ND ANGLE - BSD VANCOUVER 'HIT THE CITY' RAW PART2
Back for round two, Thomas Roulston, Joe Foley, Alex Donnachie and Antonio Smallwood behind the scenes in Vancouver. We wrap...
Video 02 Mar 23
Hector SW and that wallride!
The wallride gap in the Unit 23 bowl has been something that's been talked about for years but, due to...