Styled on an old classic, the TBT sprocket is a throwback to the glory days but built for modern riding...
– Fully CNC’d dual thickness sprocket
– Super tough 7075-T6 construction
– 8mm thick at the edges for strength
– Tapers to 6mm at the center to save weight
– Centre hole 24mm, supplied with both 19mm and 22mm top hat washers to fit all cranks
Video 23 May 23
Kriss Kyle '23' Video
Back down to Earth for Kriss Kyle's new BSD video, and back to Unit23 where it all began. With his...
Video 27 Apr 23
Thomas Roulston Make It Work Video
It's hardly surprising that Thomas Roulston was the one to slay the Swampfest Swamp Rail when you look at some...